Aboveground and underground tank storage facilities are a part of many different operations. SET knows that keeping your tanks in good condition and compliant is important and we can help keep them that way. We also understand that regulations and reporting requirements in this area change often and our staff keeps up to date with the law to help protect you.
Our experts can help with….
- Tank registration and coordination
- Initial Fit-for-Service inspections and reporting when the tank and piping systems are initially constructed
- Periodic inspection to help maintain your systems and their compliance
- Spill mitigation and reporting
- Soil, water, and air sampling in the event of a release
- Non-destructive inspection of tanks and piping systems
We also welcome a discussion about other ways we can help you reach your goal