SET environmental scientists and technicians specialize in helping manage and permit air emissions from your development. We have experience with a broad range of projects ranging from the simple to the most complex. We can help manage testing, reporting and permitting with real-life, efficient, attainable, and logical solutions.
Some tasks that we have developed expertise in are shown below.
- Air permit determinations
- Minor and major source permitting in multiple states
- Ambient, subslab, and stack air emissions
- Service stack test oversight and protocol review
- Air dispersion modeling
- Emission limitation as a whole or to specific receptor locations
- Facility data review and personnel interview
- Emission estimation
- Permit analysis and compliance workplans
- Annual reporting and compliance certification
We also welcome a discussion about new ways we can help you reach your goal