Once site assessments are performed and data is analyzed, SET engineers and scientists can help mitigate risk and develop cost effective solutions for any issues you may face on a brownfield site. SET’s Licensed Remediation Specialists start by understanding the problems up-front and using sound science to help you through the process of establishing a usable site.
Our experts can help with….
- Remedial action objective development
- Investigation/remedial alternative evaluation, design, implementation, and management
- Release assessment and closure
- Solution technology evaluation
- Contractor and team member selection
- Regulatory coordination
- Financial estimate and schedule development
- Remedial action oversight and reporting
- Soil management plans
- Project management and coordination